17/03/2020 09:47 GMT:
We will be in touch shortly with regards to refunds and cancellations. Please be patient for now, we will inform you once we have determined the information.
As of 15/03/2020 07:26 GMT:
All ski resorts in France and UCPA centres accordingly are closed as of today. We are working with all of our partners to find solutions for our customers getting home.
Upcoming winter bookings are most likely cancelled and will be refunded. We will update you during next week and provide you with updates. We will contact you.
Please do not contact us, we will contact you.
This page is continuously updated as soon as we have new information. If there are any significant changes affecting your trip, then we will contact you as soon as possible via email.
This is a fast and constantly evolving situation, so information may change faster than we are able to update this page, however we will update it as quickly as possible.
· For the official information on travelling to France from the UK then please check here.
· Some customers travel through Turin airport to get to Serre Chevalier – for the official information on travelling to Italy from the UK then please check here. We have cancelled all Turin transfers and have organised extra Grenoble transfers.
· ABTA have put together some extra information here.
· The French government official information is here and here.
· If you are not travelling from the UK, and/or are not British, it is also worth checking with your government's official travel advice.
We kindly ask you not to call or email the office as we cannot give you any more information or advice than that listed above.